Born on 13th December 1989, Taylor Alison Swift is an American actress, singer and songwriter. She was interested in musical theatre in her early age and appeared in various Berks Youth Theatre Academy productions. At the age of twelve, Swift focused on songwriting and as well learned to play three chords on a guitar. Two years later, Taylor came to Nashville and pursued her career in country music. In 2006, she released her self-titled album which received critical acclaim and provided her worldwide fame and success. Her second album Fearless released in 2008 which earned commercial success and also bestowed her with four Grammy Awards. The singles of this album You Belong with Me and Love Story gained remarkable success on the Billboard. Afterwards, Taylor released numerous successful albums including Speak Now, Red and 1989, all three albums made the record of selling more than one million copies in the opening week of their release. Several singles such as Bad Blood, Shake It Off and Blank Space peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. Furthermore, as a songwriter Swift was honored with Songwriters Hall of Fame and her other achievements being a musician included eight Academy of Country Music Awards, Seven Grammy Awards and 22 Billboard Music Awards. In 2015, she was also listed among the 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes magazine.
In addition to that, Swift as well worked in different films and television shows and earned positive reviews including Valentine’s Day and The Giver. Philanthropically, Taylor is a supporter of children literacy and arts education and donated huge amount for this purpose. She always helped different organizations by donating auction able items to them in their charity work such as Feeding America and UNICEF Tap Project. As far as her personal life is concerned, Taylor Swift was in a relationship with several male celebrities including Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Harry Styles, Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston.
Taylor Swift Parents, Brother and Boyfriends Names Pictures
Taylor Swift Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Taylor Alison Swift
- Nicknames: Swifty, T-Swizzle, Tay,
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: December 13, 1989
- Birthplace: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Below we have discussed the complete details about singer Taylor Swift family tree which includes her parents, brother and boyfriends names along with pictures.
Taylor Swift Family Details:
- Father Name: Scott Kingsley Swift (Financial Advisor)
- Mother Name: Andrea Finlay (Homemaker)
- Siblings Name: Austin Swift (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Taylor Swift Parents:
Taylor Swift Mother:
Taylor Swift Brother:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend Harry Styles:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend John Mayer:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend Taylor Lautner:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend Calvin Harris:
Taylor Swift Ex-Boyfriend Tom Hiddleston:
Taylor Swift Interesting Facts:
- Taylor Swift is popular for narrative songs about her personal life.
- The singer is pretty good at playing musical instruments like banjo, guitar and piano.
- One of her biggest musical influences is her own grandmother who was a opera singer.
- She has also some work as an actress and made her film debut in 2010 with a role in Valentine’s Day.
- If she ever decides to quit her musical career, Taylor has said that she has interest in becoming a novelist.