Sandra Bullock is an American actress and philanthropist. Until 2014, For years, Bullock has remained the highest-paid actress in the world and was also chosen as People’s Most Beautiful Woman in 2015. Due to her tremendous acting skills in several films, she was bestowed with numerous accolades including Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award. Sandra attended Washington-Lee High School, where she used to perform in school theatre productions. After graduating, she moved towards East Carolina University where Bullock earned a BFA in Drama in 1987. Sandra made her acting debut from the thriller Hangmen but she received attention for her supporting role in the 1993 action film Demolition Man. In 1994, Sandra earned her big breakthrough from the action thriller film Speed alongside actor Keanu Reeves. The film received critical acclaim and success worldwide and after that Bullock established herself as a Hollywood leading actress. In the coming years of the 1990s, she worked in various successful projects such as romantic comedies While You Were Sleeping and Hope Floats. Sandra achieved further success in the following decades with films like Two Week Notice, The Heat, Crash, Gravity and Bird Box. The role of Leigh Anne Tuohy in the biographical drama The Blind Side provided her with the Academy Award for Best Actress and Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama.
Along with acting, Bullock is also a founder of the production company “Fortis Film”. She has also starred in the films which were under her production such as All about Steve, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous. Being a philanthropist, Sandra is a public supporter of the American Red Cross and always ready to donate money for charity purposes. As for her personal life, Sandra Bullock has been in a relationship with several celebrities including Tate Donovan, Ryan Gosling, and Troy Aikman. In 2005, she became married to motorcycle builder Jesse James but unfortunately, the couple ended up their relationship in 2010. Sandra is a mother of two children; she adopted a boy in 2010 and a girl in 2015.
Sandra Bullock Basic Info:
- Full Birth Name: Sandra Annette Bullock
- Nicknames: Sandy, America’s Sweetheart
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1964
- Place of Birth: Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress
- Sun Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sandra Bullock Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Sandra Bullock Family Details:
- Father Name: John W. Bullock (United States Army Employee)
- Mother Name: Helga Mathilde Meyer (Opera Singer)
- Siblings Name: Gesine Bullock-Prado (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Jesse James (m. 2005–2010)
- Children Name: Louis Bardo Bullock (Son), Laila Bullock (Daughter)
Sandra Bullock Dating History:
- Tate Donovan – Actor (1992 – 1995)
- Matthew McConaughey – Actor (1996-1998)
- Ryan Gosling – Actor (2001-2002)
- Jesse James – TV Personality (2004-2010)
- Chris Evans – Actor (2014)
Sandra Bullock Career Highlights:
- Debut Film: Hangmen (1987)
- First TV Show: Starting from Scratch (1989)
Sandra Bullock Favorite Things:
- Pet: Dog
- Animal: Horse
- Food: Chocolate
Sandra Bullock Distinctive Features:
- Friendly Nature
- An ethnic tattoo below her navel
Sandra Bullock Body Measurements Stats:
Listed below are the Hollywood star Sandra Bullock height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Centimeters: 171 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Sandra Bullock Interesting Unknown Facts:
- She is fluent in the German language.
- Bullock was born in a German musician family.
- She loves horses but unfortunately is allergic to them.
- In the past, she has remained the highest-paid actress in Hollywood.
- Before finding success as an actress, she worked as a cocktail waitress, bartender, and coat checker.