The English actress Emma Watson was born on 15th April 1990. She attended the Dragon School and got training as an actress from the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. As a child artist, Watson started playing a wide range of characters in school plays. In 2001, she received a breakthrough after landing her first professional acting role in the Harry Potter film series as Hermione Granger. Afterwards, she starred in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011 and earned worldwide fame and recognition. Along with Harry Potter films, Watson appeared in a 2007 television film Ballet Shoes. A year later, Emma lends her voice to The Tale of Despereaux. Following the last Harry Potter film, she starred in My Week with Marilyn, The Bling Ring and also made an appearance in the film named This Is the End. Her other films included Beauty and the Beast, Regression and The Circle. From 2011 to 2014, Emma divides her time between working on film projects and maintaining her education and received her bachelor’s degree in English literature in 2014 from Brown University.
Alongside acting, Watson continues her modeling work as well. She began her modeling career with a photoshoot for Teen Vogue and became the youngest person ever to appear on its cover. Most of her modeling campaigns were for Lancôme and Burberry. Being a philanthropist, Emma has promoted education for girls. in 2014, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador and also helped in launching the UN Women campaign HeForShe. As far as her personal life is concerned, Watson dated various celebrities including William, Rafael Cebrian, Tom Ducker, Tom Felton and Brendan Wallace.
Emma Watson Basic Info:
- Full Birth Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
- Nicknames: Em
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1990
- Place of Birth: Paris, France
- Nationality: French
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Sun Sign: Aries
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Emma Watson Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Emma Watson Family Details:
- Father Name: Chris Watson (Lawyer)
- Mother Name: Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
- Siblings Name: Alex Watson (Brother), Toby Watson (Step-Brother), Nina Watson and Lucy Watson (Step Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Emma Watson Dating History:
- Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
- William Knight – Tech Entrepreneur (2015-2017)
- Chord Overstreet – Actor (2018)
- Brendan Wallace – Entrepreneur (2018)
Emma Watson Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Say You Don’t Want It” by One Night Only (2010)
- Debut Film: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)
- First TV Show: The Vicar of Dibley (2015)
- Best Known For: Her role as “Hermione Granger” in the Harry Potter film series.
Emma Watson Favorite Things:
- Color: White
- Movie: Notting Hill (1999)
- Actors: Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp
Emma Watson Body Measurements Stats:
Listed below are the actress Emma Watson height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34
Emma Watson Interesting Unknown Facts:
- She can speak some French.
- Johnny Depp is one of her favorite actors.
- Emma’s favorite school subjects are English, Art, and History.
- In 2005, she was the youngest person ever to be featured on Teen Vogue Magazine.
- Emma’s favorite book from the Harry Potter series is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Watson auditioned eight times for the role of Hermoine Granger which provided her international fame.
- Watson plays tennis, netball, and field hockey. She as well dances in different styles like break dancing and modern.