Cheryl Ann Tweedy professionally known as Cheryl Cole is an English singer and dancer born on 30th June 1983. She was interested in dancing from an early age and began sequence dancing at the age of four. Cole as well earned recognition in different modeling competitions including Little Miss and Mister and Mothercare’s Happy Faces Portrait competition. Cheryl rose to prominence in 2002 when she gave audition for the reality show Popstars: The Rivals and won a place as a member of the girl group named Girls Aloud. The debut single of the group was Sound f the Underground which peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart. In 2003, Girls Aloud released their debut album with the same name which earned commercial success and produced some hit singles including Walk This Way and The Promise. Afterwards, the group released several successful albums including Chemistry, Tangled Up and Out of Control. While as a solo artist, Cheryl began her musical career with the release of album 3 Words in 2009 and received critical acclaim. In the coming years, Cole released successful albums such as Messy Little Raindrops and Only Human. These albums spawned some hit singles like Fight for this Love, Promise This and I Don’t Care.
In addition to that, Cheryl is recognized as a style icon and she has been photographed for the covers of different well-known magazines and has also served as a spokesperson for several renowned brands worldwide. As for her personal life, Cheryl Cole married twice. Firstly with the England footballer Ashley Cole which lasted from 2006 to 2010 and then to Jean-Bernard Fernandez Versini which lasted from 2014 to 2016. Later on, she began dating singer Liam Payne and gave birth to the couple’s first child in 2017 but unfortunately, the couple separated in 2018.
Cheryl Cole Family Tree Parents, Husband and Kids Pictures
Cheryl Cole Basic Info:
- Complete Name: Cheryl Ann Tweedy
- Nicknames: Chez, Chery
- Date of Birth: June 30, 1983
- Birth Place: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer, TV Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Cheryl Cole Family Details:
Renowned singer Cheryl Cole family tree complete details are listed below including her parents, brothers, sister, husband, boyfriends and kids names as well as pictures.
- Father Name: Garry Tweedy
- Mother Name: Joan Callaghan
- Siblings Name: Gillian Callaghan (Half-sister), Joseph Callaghan (Half-brother), Andrew Tweedy and Garry Tweedy (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini (m. 2014–2016), Ashley Cole (m. 2006–2010)
- Children Name: Bear Grey Payne (Son)
Cheryl Cole father Garry Tweedy:
Cheryl Cole mother Joan Callaghan:
Cheryl Cole Sister Gillian Callaghan:
Cheryl Cole Brother:
Cheryl Cole ex-husband Ashley:
Cheryl Cole ex-husband Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini:
Cheryl Cole ex-boyfriend Derek Hough:
Cheryl Cole boyfriend Liam Payne:
Cheryl Cole Dating History:
- Ashley Cole – Footballer (2004-2010)
- Derek Hough – Dancer (2010)
- Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini – Restaurateur (2014-2016)
- Liam Payne – Singer (2016-2018)
Cheryl Cole Interesting Unknown Facts:
- Cheryl loves dancing and singing.
- The media often calls her the Fashionista.
- She first began pursuing a solo music career in 2009.
- She has a pretty large rose tattoo engraved on her lower back.
- Cole is a former member of the popular girl group, Girls Aloud.
- Renowned singer Britney Spears is among her biggest musical inspirations.