Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer born on December 18, 1963. Over the course of his highly successful career, he has earned numerous awards and nominations throughout his career including Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and Screen Actors Guild Award. His professional acting career began in 1987 from the films Less Than Zero and No Way Out. While struggling to establish himself, Brad received recognition from the film Thelma & Louise released in 1991. But his breakthrough came with the release of the film Interview with the Vampire in 1994. The film earned critical acclaim and commercial success. Later on, Brad Pitt appeared in the film Legends of the Fall for which he received his first Golden Globe Award nomination as well. In 2001, he gave his major international hit film Ocean’s Eleven and gained critical acclaim. In coming years, Pitt appeared in numerous successful films with a variety of roles such as Troy, Ocean’s Twelve, Ocean’s Thirteen, Moneyball, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. In addition to that, Brad being a producer owns a company called Plan B Entertainment which produced films like The Departed and 12 Years a Slave, both of which received the Academy Award for Best Picture.
Moreover, as a public figure, Pitt was named as the Sexiest Man Alive and Most Attractive Man by different media outlets. Philanthropically, he showed his active support for different charity foundations including ONE Campaign and also established organizations like Make It Right Foundation and Jolie-Pitt Foundation. As for his personal life, Brad Pitt married twice. Firstly, he remained married to actress Jennifer Aniston from 2000 to 2005. Afterwards, Pitt married actress Angelina Jolie in 2014 but unfortunately, that marriage ended as well after just two years.
Brad Pitt Parents, Wife and Girlfriends Names Family Tree Pictures
Brad Pitt Basic Info:
- Complete Name: William Bradley Pitt
- Nicknames: Brad
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1963
- Birth Place: Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Brad Pitt Family Details:
Actor Brad Pitt parents, siblings, wife, kids, and girlfriends names, as well as the complete family tree pictures, are given below.
- Father Name: William Alvin Pitt (Truck Company Owner)
- Mother Name: Jane Etta (High School Counselor)
- Siblings Name: Julie Neal (Younger Sister), Doug Pitt (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Angelina Jolie (m. 2014–2016), Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000–2005)
- Children Name: Vivienne Marcheline and Shiloh Nouvel (Biological Daughters), Zahara Marley (Adopted Daughter), Pax Thien and Maddox Chivan (Adopted Sons), Knox Léon (Biological Son)
Brad Pitt Father William Alvin Pitt:
Brad Pitt Mother Jane Etta:
Brad Pitt Brother Doug Pitt:
Brad Pitt Ex-wife Jennifer Aniston:
Brad Pitt Ex-wife Angelina Jolie:
Brad Pitt Kids:
Brad Pitt Girlfriend Charlize Theron:
Brad Pitt Girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow:
Brad Pitt Ex-girlfriend Kate Hudson:
Brad Pitt Ex-girlfriend Ella Purnell:
Brad Pitt Relationships History:
- Juliette Lewis – Actress (1989-1993)
- Gwyneth Paltrow – Actress (1994-1997)
- Jennifer Aniston – Actress (1998-2005)
- Angelina Jolie – Actress (2005-2016)
- Kate Hudson – Actress (2016)
- Sienna Miller – Actress (2017)
- Ella Purnell – Actress (2017)
- Charlize Theron – Actress (2019)
Brad Pitt Interesting Unknown Facts:
- Brad can speak Japanese and French as well.
- New Orleans Saints is his favorite football team.
- His high school nickname was Brad the Pitt-Bull.
- Dianne Wiest is among his favorite actresses of all-time.
- His first job was dancing in a chicken suit at a restaurant.
- Brad’s first ever on-screen kiss was with Shalane McCall.
- Impressed by Angelina’s Piloting skills, Pitt as well learned how to fly.