Adele is a British singer and songwriter. Music was her inspiration since her childhood and she began singing at the age of four. Most of her time was spent in singing rather than reading. Spice Girls became her major influence in regards to her passion and love for music. Adele’s professional musical career began when she received a phone call from XL Recordings in respond to her demo tape. Here she gave vocals for Jack Penate’s single, My Yvonne. In 2008, she released her debut album called 19 which earned critical acclaim and success. The album produced some hit singles including Chasing Pavements and Cold Shoulder. Later on, her second album named 21 released in 2011 which as well gained commercial success and bestowed her with numerous awards. The album spawned several hit singles such as Someone Like You and Rolling in the Deep. While the third studio album of Adele named 25 got released in November 2015.
Being a successful singer, Adele won numerous accolades throughout her career including Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, and Grammy Award. Furthermore, she is also a humanitarian and actively performed in several charity concerts to help the needy and diseased people. As far as her personal life is concerned, Adele is in a relationship with charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki since 2011.
Adele Family Tree Parents, Husband and Son Names with Pictures
Adele Basic Info:
- Complete Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
- Nicknames: Adele
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
- Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Following are the complete singer Adele family tree details such as her parents, siblings, boyfriends, husband, and children names along with their pictures.
Adele Family Details:
- Father Name: Mark Evans (Welshman)
- Mother Name: Penny Adkins
- Siblings Name: Cameron Evans (Brother)
- Partner: Simon Konecki
- Children Name: Angelo James Konecki (Son)
Adele Interesting Unknown Facts:
- Spice Girls is her favorite band.
- She is one of the best-selling music artists in the world.
- Adele is a huge fan of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
- Rise by Gabrielle was the first song which she sang at school.
- Dusty Springfield and Etta James are her major musical influences.