Jennifer Lynn Lopez also famous as J. Lo, is an American actress, singer, dancer, author and fashion designer born on July 24, 1969. She began her acting career by appearing in the minor role for the film My Little Girl. After this acting debut, Lopez dreamt of becoming a famous movie star and she struggled a lot in her career to achieve this dream. Later on, Jennifer received a chance to work in the show Synchronicity where she performed as a singer, dancer and choreographer. Shortly after, she joined the cast of the television show In Living Color as a Fly Girl which was her first high profile job. After that, Lopez worked in several films and television shows but failed to get any commercial success. In 1997, Jennifer finally achieved her first leading role in the film Selena which provided her a breakthrough and she earned critical acclaim and success. In coming years, she worked in numerous films which earned huge success at the box office including Anaconda, Out of Sight, The Wedding Planner, the Back-up Plan and Parker. In addition to that, Jennifer as well enjoyed her successful career as a singer. She released her debut album On the 6 in 1999 which bestowed her with worldwide success. Afterwards, Lopez released a number of studio albums such as J. Lo, Rebirth, Brave, Love? and A.K.A. These albums spawned numerous hit singles like Love Don’t Cost a Thing, Do It Well and I Luh Ya Papi. She as well recorded a song We Are One (Ole Ola) for FIFA World Cup 2014 along with Claudia Leitte and Pitbull.
Beyond entertainment, Jennifer proved herself as a successful entrepreneur. She owned a production company, clothing lines and fragrances. Moreover, Lopez is a philanthropist and always worked for the charitable activities and she as well formed a charity organization called Lopez Family Foundation to serve the humanity. As for her personal life, Jennifer Lopez dated several celebrities in her life including Sean Combs, Ben Affleck and Casper Smart. While she married thrice, firstly with Ojani Noa from 1997 to 1998, then with Cris Judd from 2001 to 2003 and later on Marc Anthony from 2004 to 2014. Lopez has two children named Maximilian David and Emme Maribel.
Jennifer Lopez Family Tree Parents, Sisters, Husband and Children
Below we have the complete Jennifer Lopez family tree details including her parents, sisters, husbands and kids names as well as pictures.
Jennifer Lopez Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jennifer Lynn Muñiz
- Nicknames: Jennifer Lopez, J.Lo, Lola, La Lopez, Jenny from the Block
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswomen
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1969
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
Jennifer Lopez Family Details:
- Father Name: David Lopez (Computer Technician)
- Mother Name: Guadalupe Rodriguez (Homemaker)
- Siblings Name: Leslie Lopez (Older Sister), Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
- Children Name: Maximilian David Muñiz (Son), Emme Maribel Muñiz (Daughter)
Jennifer Lopez Family:
Jennifer Lopez Mother:
Jennifer Lopez Sisters:
Jennifer Lopez Children:
Jennifer Lopez Ex-Husband Cris Judd:
Jennifer Lopez Ex-Husband Marc Anthony:
Jennifer Lopez Interesting Facts:
- She does not smoke or drink.
- Jennifer’s wedding with actor Ben Affleck was cancelled just 4 days before the ceremony.
- In early days, Jennifer Lopez worked as a back-up dancer on a television series along with for singer Janet Jackson and band New Kids on the Block.